Vision-Gard™ Screens are a new addition to the Alspec range of screening options. Vision-Gard™ screens not only secure your home but also provide a degree of privacy from people outside your home looking in. Vision-Gard™ screens provide security, privacy and strength, as well as being corrosion resistant and looking great.
Vision-Gard™ Screens utilise a strong (1.6mm thick) aluminium sheet that is
perforated and powder coated in Australia to exacting standards. This mesh
works by limiting the field of vision for people on the outside looking in.
Vision-Gard™ works if there is correct lighting allowing a person on the inside
to see outside and not be seen from the visitor’s side.
The mesh has two options for retaining in the frame:
1. Retention with our bespoke Wedge PVC pressure retention system.
2. Retention using rivets into a frame with a covering strip to conceal the rivets.
The resulting screen is strong, extremely resistant to corrosion and provides
excellent clarity of vision from the inside looking out.
Alspec now offers the complete range of screening systems from our top of the range Invisi-Gard® 316 Stainless Steel Security Screens, through to Alu-Gard®, Federation® Cast Panels, Alu-Grille® Diamond Grilles, Vision-Gard™ one way vision security screen, fibreglass and aluminium insect screen and all the associated accessories. For a history of great service and quality built products when considering an aluminium screen door system, there’s only one place that has all the solutions – Alspec.
• Reduces the vision into the home.
• Clarity of vision from the inside.
• High corrosion resistance.
• Aperture of less than 2mm meets
bushfire requirements up to BAL-29.
• Tested and passed Australian Standards.
• Choice of retention systems.
• Manufactured in Australia.
• Part of a wide range of security and